Milcrofton Utility District is pleased to offer a new convenient automatic draft program to our customers. This option is available to anyone who wishes to take advantage of the service. Your monthly payment is automatically paid by your bank account every month.
How the Program Works
- Absolutely Free: There is no cost to sign up for the program, and it will save you the cost of postage stamps and a trip to the post office.
- Your Payment is Made on Time: The automatic draft program will provide you with the assurance your monthly payment is made on time. You don’t have to wonder “Did I pay my bill this month?” Convenience in Making your Payment: You do not have to take the time to make out a check and mail the payment each month.
- Easy Reconciliation: We will continue to send you a water bill as we always have. On your normal due date, your bank account is deducted for that amount. The draft will be shown on your monthly bank statement.
- Simple Enrollment: Simply sign the attached form and include a voided check of the account to be drafted.
No More Remembering if You Paid
- Complete and Sign the attached form.
- Enclose a Voided Check of the Bank Account to be drafted.
- Mail the form and voided check to Milcrofton Utility District. We must receive these 7 days prior
to your next bill date to be drafted.
- Your next billing notice will reflect the automatic draft amount your bank will automatically pay.
- If you have a problem with your bill, simply notify us within the 15-day grace period and have that month’s draft suspended. You may then pay your bill the same way you always have.